For the base:
270g (9.5 oz) biscuits/graham crackers
100g (7 tablespoons) melted butter
For the filling:
2 1/3 cups (525g) cream cheese
1½ cups (187g) powdered sugar
1 cup (250g) peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup (120 ml) heavy cream
For the chocolate ganache:
2/3 cup (160 ml) heavy cream
125g (4.4 oz) dark chocolate
1. In a food processor, process biscuits until crumbs are formed. Add melted butter and process again until combined. press into bottom of 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add peanut butter, vanilla extract and beat again until smooth and creamy. Add the heavy cream and beat 2-3 minutes more until smooth.
3. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. You can also freeze the cake.
4. Prepare the ganache: in a small saucepan bring to simmer heavy cream, remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Let stand 1 minute and stir until the chocolate has melted and the ganache is smooth.
5. Let cool slightly and pour over the cheesecake. You can pour straight into the springform pan or open it and then pour the ganache.
6. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
•The cake doesn't contain gelatin, so it won't be very stable. For better results freeze the cake for 1 hour before serving.
تاریخ ارسال : 1400/04/29 23:44:55